We love what we do
If you’re someone who thrives on solving complex design problems through a user-centered, research-driven approach and you’re looking to join a talented team of design-obsessed folks, we’d like to hear from you.
Spring Studio – San Francisco, CA
As a Lead UX Designer you will help define and build applications, products, and services, while leading and mentoring other UX Designers. You will be responsible for developing best-in-class, innovative user experiences (user interface designs, interaction models, prototypes, etc.) balancing strategic thinking and planning with “lean” concept and design ideation.
You will work closely with global business partners, product management, development, and multiple country stakeholders to successfully go from early stage product concepts to global design frameworks and plans to individual country launches.
You must be a visionary that can translate what may be ambiguous business needs into awesome customer-focused solutions. The ideal candidate for this position will be at ease visualizing an experience in the abstract and then be able to drive that vision into solid design deliverables.
- Driving collaboration amongst local and remote teams
- User experience design definition, direction and execution
- The ability to craft stories and that help others envision your designs from a UCD perspective
- Defining level of effort for scoping projects and initiatives
- Being up to speed on all existing and upcoming design trends
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7+ years experience designing applications across multiple breakpoints
- 5+ years working as a lead with large multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong conceptual skills and experience working in “lean” methodologies for rapidly generating and evolving ideas
- Proficiency in UCD methodologies and patterns and a willingness to add to our toolkit of methods
- Prototyping skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An online portfolio of exceptional design and strategic work
While not required, additional considerations will be given to applicants who are:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Open to travel – Spain and Latin America
- Experience as a visual designer